It’s almost the end of 2021 and we’re so excited to announce new features and our future marketing ideas!
The first thoughts when you hear November are: no-shave-November (to support the Movember, Men’s Health Awareness); Scorpio season (right, astrology lovers?); and of course, the typical Thanksgiving!
November is an important month because we celebrate three powerful themes:
- Novel Writing Month
- Epilepsy Awareness Month
- Men’s Health Awareness Month
Among everything else, November is the second last month of the year. Many marketers tend to prepare some detailed marketing plans for the next year and let’s admit it, it’s a busy time!
Publer is also planning new exciting strategies for the future and we’re sure everyone will benefit everything! But, we’ll not spill the tea so fast.
Social media holidays are now a trend on Publer and we’ve seen a huge interest in making the most out of them.
Top 3 tips if you want to share news or celebrate different holidays:
- Stay relevant to your niche.
- Do detailed researches so you can promote/share top-notch information.
- Use time wisely and take advantage of free digital tools to enhance your effort.
It’s an important time of the year and we’re here to help with ideas!
First of all, here’s how you can use Publer to enhance your time during November:
- Find all relevant hashtags on each day of the November calendar on your Publer account. Click on each of them to prepare a new post.
- Design unique photo and/or video illustrations using Crello and Canva within the composer. No need for extra tabs.
- Search and find thumb-stopping photos on Unsplash right within the editor, and organize them by using the Instagram Feed Previewer. It’s the aesthetic and calm-for-the-eye feed that counts, right?
- Create long Twitter threads (up to 15 tweets) by adding relevant information/facts/stats about a specific holiday.
PS: Don’t forget to tag locations based on where the holidays originated from, so you can reach a wider audience.
Ideas on how to celebrate some of the November holidays:
November 1: World Vegan Day
- Organize an online event where you invite vegan professionals to explain their best recipes.
- Prepare a carousel post with the top benefits of being vegan.
- Share facts and stats about vegans worldwide using Stories and Reels
3: International Stress Awareness Day
- Promote the benefits of meditation.
- Share quotes and other important information regarding how to avoid burnout, stay productive and talk with family members and friends about how they’re feeling and how they manage their stress.
- Support a local yoga studio.
9: Social Media Kindness Day
- Share a list of worthful quotes about being kind and spreading positivity.
- Support the cause by sharing some kudos today on LinkedIn.
19: International Men’s Day
- Celebrate diversity and the powerful impact of man in your industry.
- Promote a strong male voice in your town.
19: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Promote a local female entrepreneur today!
- Organize a webinar and invite a female entrepreneur to talk about her success story.
- Share your favorite recipe with the audience today, with all your friends, colleagues, and audience online.
- Organize a quick webinar and take a group photo with everyone who joins. Tip: wear matchy sweaters!
27: Small Business Saturday
- Promote a small business today by sharing their socials and inviting your audience to follow them.
- Share the success stories of some local businesses in your town.
- If you have a new business idea, start today! Don’t forget to use the hashtag for a fast beginning of an era.
Here’s the full calendar of all Social Media Holidays in November 2021:
In case you missed: