May the new chapter begin.
Canva is by far one of the most favorite and powerful online tools that help users design tons of illustrations. It is one of the most suggested tools to use by social media managers, digital marketers, bloggers, etc.
It was also part of our latest infographic – dedicated to Publer’s ambassadors for the Thanksgiving email campaign.
🙌🏼 Well, long story short – Canva is the rich and all-in-one visual content tool that has saved so many lives. We say that because it doesn’t require any talent, nor years of learning. It’s literally all about dragging&dropping and a lot of passion to be unique!
Publer + Canva
Easy-to-use, pro functionalities, customizable work – all delivered to Publer in 1 click!
What does Canva integration on Publer mean for you
1. You can curate and personalize as many illustrations you want ( regardless of the plan you have) on Canva and automatically save your work on the Media Library.
2. You can switch between Publer’s teams in a click right within your Canva profile.
3. You can use and schedule designs right from the composer – simply filter the designs by ‘Canva’.
4. You’ll never have to worry about the social media image sizes and dimensions ever again, because in Canva you can choose the desired aspect ratio.
5. You can filter media by selecting ‘Canva’ in the Media Library.
Remember: Users on the Free plan can still use and schedule Canva designs on Publer. But, they need to start using the designs by clicking the ‘View in Publer’ on their Canva profile as soon as they save the illustration on Canva. Otherwise, they won’t be saved on Publer, as every free plan user needs to upgrade their account, first.
Here’s what makes Canva everyone’s favorite online tool:
1. It provides thousands of templates – all customizable with professional graphics, fonts, stock images, etc.
2. It also provides a Free plan – all you need is an account and inspiration!
3. No need to be a designer – Canva has drag & drop options and intuitive workflow for you to make art.
4. You can personalize the whole illustration – Grab your logo, add the curated text, and save the illustration.
It’s designing tools are also amazing. Personalizing the visual content has never felt easier and smoother.
Gossip time – Things you might be missing out on Canva:
Did you know that you can add text colored based on the colors of the image you’ve uploaded on the creation dashboard?
Canva has got it all covered!
This new integration is available to everyone – regardless of the Plan they’re using. Free plan users will be able to interact with their Canva illustrations starting from the first design they save.