We’re finally supporting Pinterest, directly. Forget about 3rd party apps and their extra costs!
If you have added your Pinterest account(s) to Publer already, make sure to save all your scheduled posts as Drafts. Once you add the accounts again through the new direct access, duplicate the settings (posting schedules, watermarks, signatures) in a click and remove the old connections.
There are over 454 million monthly active users on Pinterest and they all have something in common: they love exploring!
Being age-friendly and relevant to everyone, Pinterest is growing more and more each day. Most of the pins go viral if used correctly. The magic of Pins consists of rich graphics and short texts.
On Pinterest, there’s always something for everyone. That’s why we are thrilled to support it – once again!
First of all, let’s make a list of what best benefits a brand on Pinterest:
- It’s one of the most popular social networks. Users love being part of huge social platforms where they can easily interact with others and find solutions, information, and shop easily.
- Boosts a brand’s exposure. It is highly recommended to share more than 10 Pins per day because each one of them brings tons of users to your profile and website. Tip: Don’t forget to add relevant hashtags and a simple but on-point ALT-text.
- Share informative articles and updates quickly. People love detailed information, guides, sources, and examples. Pinterest allows you to save others’ Pins to your profile, too!
- Get a huge website drive. Pinterest has a unique way of combining photos/videos to the desired URLs. Pins are easily clickable and so, users will be able to visit websites easily. This is what makes Pinterest stand out from other visual socials, like Instagram (where you need a Link in Bio for that).
- No need to connect with others to gain visitors. Your Pinterest profile is public. Once you share Pins, everyone can view and interact with them. It is highly recommended to always be informed about what’s the next trend, therefore, you can follow other marketers or people in your niche and also, join relevant Groups/Boards.
- Get real-time feedback. People can easily contact you through your Pinterest account messages or by being redirected to your website. Make sure to add multiple communication sources on your web!
- Track insights daily. Pinterest provides detailed analytics for each of your Pins, website clicks, monthly visitors, etc.
Publer provides easy access to creating, watermarking, previewing, and scheduling your Pins correctly.
Pinterest has to be one of the major social networks worth considering for your business ideas. Pins are easily attached to proper links and keywords are effective, regardless if they are written on titles, descriptions, or boards. The amazing part of owning a Pinterest account consists of not having to worry about the number of followers because either way, you still get views and people still save your boards/pins.
Here’s how you can make the most out of this social network through Publer:
- Add a title and description
You can add a title (up to 100 characters) and a description (up to 500 characters) on each Pin you schedule through Publer. We strongly advise you to make detailed research so your Pins can be easily found. Hashtags play an important role in your Pins discovery, as well. You can use the built-in hashtag generator that will automatically bring the most trending hashtags based on the photo and text.
- Add Alt-text
Alt-text (or alternative text) is the written description of the visual content you’re using. It is highly recommended to be short, precise, and no decoration-related words included. It can be up to 500 characters, just like the description. Alt-text will optimize your SEO efforts and your profile accessibility.
Info: Alt-text is highly recommended, but not required.
- Add links
Pinterest is known for its easy usage for all people, regardless of their age. That’s because everyone reading a Pin description or viewing an item they want to purchase, is only one Pin click away from heading to the relevant website. This is what makes Pinterest different from all other socials. Pins are clickable and can save you tons of time – you don’t have to save images, copy-paste links, or do some extra steps just to head to the desired URL.
URLs on Pinterest Pins through Publer are required!
- Design using the pro tools within Publer: Canva and Crello
Canva: You can design Pins with Canva within Publer. Simply click the button and start making some art! If you’re using Canva for the first time, you will be prompt to connect your current Canva account and design using the respective plan you have.
Also, you can save all your design to Publer directly, if you’re on Canva. Learn more.
Crello: If you don’t have an account on Crello, then by using Crello button within Publer, you will get an automatic account to use within our platform including all Pro features, at no extra costs to you! Of course, if you have your own account on Crello, you can connect it to Publer. Learn more.
- Bulk-schedule easily
There’s no other way to say this: the more Pins, the better! More Pins mean more opportunities to boost sales and website visitors, more engagement, and more visibility.
This is why you can make the most out of Publer’s CSV file. You can schedule up to 500 Pins at the same time, by adding the relevant titles, descriptions, select boards, and even decide the posting schedule where you want to save those Pins! All in one file.
- Watermark and preview before scheduling
Publer allows you to add your logo to your visuals. Want to make a difference and avoid spreading your Pins without the proper copyright? Got you!
Learn more about watermarks.
Also, you can preview how the final image will look like before it’s scheduled/shared by using the Previewing feature.
PS: You can always share your Pins directly if you don’t want to schedule them ahead of time.
We’re here to make pinning fun. Happy Scheduling!