Back at it again with our favorite monthly news!
Every day is a holiday – that’s our slogan and you know it.
Every social media holiday is a unique and strategic way to reach powerful customers. They help connect you with a targeted audience faster than you think. How?
Well, every social media holiday has a dedicated #hashtag (or more) and we can’t afford to miss them out. Right, digital marketers?
Here’s why the holiday calendar is a huge help in your everyday job:
- Fresh out of ideas on what to post on social media? Holidays got your back. Add funny Gifs, amazing stock images, or curate a nice video related to a specific holiday. And off to scheduling it for the day.
- Email marketing campaigns don’t have to be boring – Many small businesses find related social media holidays that can turn into tips. So, here you go.
- Choose an interesting date for a new product/service release – I.e It’s World Storytelling Day on March 20. Let that be a day to talk about how you built your product from scratch.
Social Media Holidays are one of the best ways to boost brand awareness, sales, and to always be relevant regardless of your target towards the audience.
This is a spoiler alert for the upcoming holidays that will fire up your online presence: Employee Appreciation Day (March 5th), International Women’s Day (March 8th), World Consumer Rights Day (March 15th), International Day of Happiness (March 20), and Equal Pay Day (March 31st).
Quick tips on how to properly curate your future social media posts on Publer:
- Use the Unsplash integration to get free and high-quality stock images or create some illustrations on Canva. And then, save them right to the media library with a click
- Generate some good hashtags based on the media or text you’ve written.
- Manually schedule each holiday, to make sure they all correspond to the right dates
- Track each specific post insight