And just like that, it’s almost October, again!
We’re happy because amazing holidays are ahead of us – let’s be honest.
We don’t want to sound repetitive but how amazing is it to have some trending hashtags on social media to celebrate your own victories?
New updates, new employees, a wonderful webinar coming up, and so many other marketing plans you’ve prepared.
Are you ready for Halloween? If not, we have prepared a list of fun and smart ideas on how to celebrate it. And if you think it’s early to start taking care of that, Google Trends and Keyword research doesn’t think so. People have been searching for Halloween-related keywords since July!
Read more: 8 Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween in 2021
Out of curiosity, there are some fun and engaging holidays like:
Do Something Nice Day – October 5
- Give some kudos to your colleagues on LinkedIn.
- Promote a local startup.
- Buy some delicious desserts and share them with your colleagues.
Get To Know Your Customers Day (October 21)
- Start e new campaign dedicated to your loyal customers and give away freebies (regardless of the niche: a free month of your product, coupons, a free informative infographic, etc.).
- Organize webinars, polls, and quizzes with which customers can engage and learn more about them.
- Start a trending branded hashtag for your customers to share their stories.
Contact us if you want a list of ideas for all October Holidays in your email.
In case you’re wondering, here’s how Publer can be a great asset when it comes to all social media holidays in October 2021:
- Find free templates and design wonderful illustrations using elements, special text fonts, your branded colors, etc. – with Crello and Canva within Publer. You’re literally one click away from preparing wonderful and thumb-stopping designs. (PS: You can use the Pro plan features on Crello within Publer, anytime and at no extra costs).
- Besides the unique hashtag each holiday has, you can generate some other trending hashtags which relate to the text, link, or visuals you’re using on the editor.
- Keep the visuals and posting schedules organized by using the color-coded labels so you can easily manage the workflow.
- Preview the Instagram Feed before posting anything about the holidays and make it aesthetic and calm for the eye.
- Attach all links to your Link in Bio and allow everyone to easily find your webinars, updates, on-sale products, etc.
👇 Download the Social Media Holiday Calendar for October 2021 👇