Video contents are the trending contents everyone is investing in. They are engaging, trustworthy, and a potential way to attract new customers.
With over 2 billion users and 1 billion hours of daily video watch – YouTube is one of the most powerful and effective video marketing platforms.
With these stats in mind – how about a new YouTube experience for you and your brand?
Post and Schedule videos to YouTube through Publer
Using a social media post scheduler like Publer to schedule YouTube videos will help you save time to post to different social platforms at once and spend more time on creating quality content.
You can add titles and descriptions. All text formatting tools are available, as well as emojis. You can import videos from Google Drive, DropBox, or your computer right from the composer and Media Library.
If you feel like removing a video from your YouTube channel after a while, you can schedule the Auto-Deleting and Auto-Hiding right through Publer. Maybe the Giveaway or Promotion is over and you don’t want to confuse your audience anymore, right?
Let everyone know about the source or any other information in the follow-up comments, as well. You can keep the description nice and clean while boosting everyone’s curiosity about some extra news in the comments.
Things to keep in mind when scheduling YouTube videos through Publer:
- Publer will let you preview the videos based on YouTube video requirement size.
- Videos can be up to 12 hours longs and 1 GB.
- Post up to 15 videos per day on each channel you add to Publer.
- You cannot recycle or schedule recurring videos for YouTube (duplicate videos aren’t allowed).
- Add signatures, shortcodes, shortened URLs to each YouTube video description.
- You can generate hashtags based on the videos you add.
YouTube is an important social platform for your brand. Users love engaging and watching informative, funny, educational, or any other videos that teach them about a new product give them tips & tricks or help them find a solution.
In 2022, 82% of all consumer internet traffic will be made up from videos.
With over 500 hours of video upload every minute, there are quite a few things to take good care of to rank your videos among the first search results.
It’s all about knowing your audience and schedule the videos to go out at the right time. This is why Publer will get insights for every video scheduled within the platform and help you create a better marketing plan for your brand’s YouTube experience.
Except for being able to check when you posted YouTube videos, here’s what else you can view:
- YouTube Channels metrics (number of subscribers and channel views)
- YouTube Video metrics (number of video views, likes, and comments)
3 Tips to having a smoother YouTube scheduling experience on Publer:
- After adding videos to the Media Library, make sure to add labels that will help you find easily the ones you want to schedule for your YouTube channels.
- Preview each video before you schedule them.
- Add watermarks to your videos to save your video content’s copyright.
Interesting facts regarding video content
- According to Hubspot, 85% of businesses use video as a marketing tool. Video content provides a 5% increase in ROI.
- 85% of video marketers use YouTube to promote their content.
- All social platforms describe video content as an effective way to attract new customers.
If you haven’t created a YouTube channel yet, here’s a step-by-step guide to create one:
- Go to your profile picture on the top right corner of your screen
- Click the first option: ‘Create a channel’
- Click ‘Get Started’
- There are 2 options to use as a name: your name or a custom one (i.e brand)
- Then, you can add a profile picture, tell viewers about your channel, add links to your sites (website, social links)
Congrats. Now you can add your new channel to Publer and start scheduling new videos right away.
Scheduling videos to YouTube channels is only supported on the Aurum (Gold) Plan.