Besides product updates, promotions & tips, we will also notify you whenever a post you scheduled failed to get published, whenever one of your social accounts needs to be reconnected or if you don’t have any scheduled posts in the queue to begin with.
All types of notifications are listed at the bottom.
Keep an eye on the bell icon on the top right corner of the navigation bar. If you have any unread notifications, or if you receive one while using Publer, a red circle with the number of unread notifications will appear.
As in any other website that support notifications, they should be straight-forward. Clicking the notification will take you to the respective destination and so on.
Along with the in-app notifications, we will also send you emails to the email address we have on file for your account. Unlike in-app notifications, some emails can be turned off by going to your notification panel under your account settings.
Keep in mind that account related emails can’t be turned off, unless you delete your Publer account. To update your email address simply go to the Access & Login panel under your account settings.
There are the 7 types of notifications we send out:
- Publishing failures
- Empty scheduled queue
- Social account reauthentication needed
- Team collaboration (member additions; post approvals; post declines)
- Paid subscriptions (subscription started; subscription canceled; subscription ended; payment failures)
- Ambassador Program (Commission is pending; Commission is approved; Commission is declined; Payouts)
- Product updates, tips & promotions
Let us know if there’s anything else you would like to add to the list above.